The Spring 2020 Issue (Vol.3 Issue 3) of our award winning newsletter, Wake Genealogy Watch, is now available online for reading or download.
You can visit the WCGS website or access through this link - Wake Genealogy Watch, Spring 2020
This issue contains the following topics:
• Facebook for Genealogy - a survey of the many groups found within the walls
of Facebook relating to all topics of research, historic context, techniques
and even genetic genealogy. Harness the power of Facebook for your
• Cynthia Gage shares a very useful tip about tracing newspaper articles to
their original location for the most complete coverage and details.
• Reunion planning guides and tips.
• A heads up on an upcoming workshop featuring Thomas Jones. It is close enough
for a road trip. You may want to mark your calendar.
• A query request from one of our readers.
• Another very full calendar of events.
As always we welcome your articles, comments, or other
items for the newsletter, so please contact Cyndi at email@example.com if
you have something to share.
If you choose to read a printed version of this newsletter, some of the photos
will be difficult to view due to size constraints. Please refer back to
the online edition where you can enlarge the photos to accommodate
better viewing. This recent issue of the Newsletter may be downloaded
from the WCGS Newsletter page. Enjoy!
Or, click this newsletter page link to view this and all
past newsletter content.
We welcome your feedback, input, and submissions for inclusions in future
editions. Please address all concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the WCGS Blog for
more events, late breaking news, tutorials, updates and other special
Return to the WakeCoGen Website