The Winter 2021 Issue (Vol.4 Issue 2) of our award winning newsletter, Wake Genealogy Watch, is now available online for reading or download.
- Wake Treasures Journal search tips – We have over 20 years of content online available for our members to use. These tips will get you started.
- Get details on the GenHelp sessions which return in 2021 to give guidance for your research.
- An overview of the three new Wake Resources webpages that webmaster Cynthia Gage has curated for us.
- Ann Myhre shares her experiences finding cousins in unexpected places.
- Dr. Ted Bainbridge recounts his efforts to explore and verify a family history tradition.
- Meet More of our Board Members – Barbara McGeachy, Carla Stancil, and Linda Hames.
- Unexpected resources that may help enrich your ancestors’ stories and where to find them.
- Carla Stancil shares her families experience with a virtual reunion.
- Try these strategies to expand your surname research and create a list of alternate spellings.
Note: If you choose to read a printed version of this
newsletter, some of the photos will be difficult to view due to size
constraints. Please refer back to the online edition where you can
enlarge the photos to accommodate better viewing. Enjoy!
Click this newsletter page link to view this and all past newsletter content.
We welcome your feedback, input, and submissions for inclusions in future editions. Please address all concerns to email@example.com.
Visit the WCGS Blog for more events, late breaking news, tutorials, updates and other special posts.