Thursday, June 3, 2021

Pardon my dust as we make some changes...

 This post is specifically directed to our readers who receive WCGS blog posts via email. There are changes coming.

Blogger and Google have decided to do away with the service that currently delivers your blog post to you. The Feedburner service is ending "sometime this month." Yes, the devil is in the details. I am working to find another service that I hope can seamlessly pick up where feedburner service leaves off.

I am doing some testing right now which requires me to make a few posts (including this one) that will give me information on how the new service handles the emails, what they will look like to you and how timely they will be delivered. I hope this will only require a few posts over a day or two. You may find posts marked "Test" with not much in them. That is me working out a change on a system that is WAY above my expertise and paygrade! 

As soon as I know that all is in order, I will post what I know so you can make any changes necessary to continue receiving by email. All this pain on me is to hopefully make the transition seamless for you. I will update as soon as I have all the issues worked out. In the meantime, if you feel like you are missing posts that you should be seeing, visit the blog directly at https://wakecogen.blogspot.com/

Thank you for sticking with us! Without you, there is no Society.

1 comment: